It is with great pleasure that we announce a collaboration between Safe Haven and the Matic Network!
In an effort to expand decentralized finance and digital inheritance services throughout India, Safe Haven and Matic will be pushing Inheriti to the masses. Inheriti, Safe Haven’s flagship solution for digital inheritance allows family members, businesses, and/or stakeholders to access and distribute assets upon a user’s passing or at the end of a time-locked contract. Inheriti is the only patent-pending decentralized digital inheritance platform on the market, and can be used in conjunction with SafeKey, Safe Haven’s premier U2F hardware device that ensures secure access to websites and personal systems.
After holding multiple discussions, CEOs from both organizations maintained their positive outlook about the partnership.
Logino Dujardin, CEO of Safe Haven stated the following about this progress,
“India will likely become one of the largest, if not ‘the largest’ market in the space. Key players within this space invest hundreds of millions of dollars into the development of blockchain technology in India.
We know that Inheriti is unique within this space, as it truly is a solution that can be used by everyone. The key for Safe Haven was to find a trustable partner within this region, with experience and vision. Matic Network maintains a vision to develop one of the largest DeFi ecosystems in the space, both through their own innovation and with support from partners such as Binance, Coinbase and WazirX. We are delighted to announce that we will fast-track our efforts with guidance from Matic Network to expand our solutions within the region.
After the Inheriti Community Edition release, our focus will quickly move to collaboration with Matic Network; integration of solutions and marketing efforts within India.”
Sandeep Nailwal, COO of Matic Network said,
“Our vision is to foster sustainable growth in the DeFi ecosystem, and Safe Haven promotes this growth by providing safety, security, transparency, and control over digital assets. Developers building on Matic can now make use of Safe Haven’s suite of solutions to build DApps with high security and transparency. Matic is quickly becoming the go-to platform for DeFi projects thanks to our high throughput and low-cost transactions, and our collaboration with Safe Haven will enable us to empower developers all over the world with tools to build secure and safe Blockchain Applications.”
Matic Network is a Layer 2 scaling solution backed by Binance and Coinbase that is providing a generalized Layer 2 platform, enabling Ethereum developers to scale their DApps for large-scale usage. For the initial phase, Matic has launched their hybrid PoS+Plasma sidechain on top of Ethereum which is already gaining impressive traction — making Matic one of the fastest growing DApp platforms in the space.
We believe the answer to enabling widespread adoption of blockchain technology lies with second-layer solutions focused on scalability. To this end, Matic Network provides massive scaling capabilities whilst leveraging the security and decentralization of the mainchain.
Key Strengths and Features
- L2 transactions secured by Plasma.
- Zero effort deployment for existing Ethereum programmers.
- Extremely low-cost transactions.
- High throughput and fast (1–2 second) confirmation times.
- Adoption exponentially increasing (more than 60+ DApps already on Matic).
- Ideal solution for DeFi projects to overcome Ethereum’s performance bottlenecks.
Matic has been paving the way for blockchain expansion throughout India. Some recent examples include:
- Partnering with Indian state’s blockchain accelerator, T-Block Accelerator to assist Indian startups in building and scaling blockchain use cases
- Partnering with Binance-owned, India-based cryptocurrency exchange WazirX to launch an Automated Market Maker Protocol on the Matic Network. This will help WazirX build and expand within the DeFi sector.
- Hosting an Ethereum Meetup Series to raise awareness and help strengthen the Indian blockchain community
About Safe Haven
Safe Haven is a decentralized B2B2C platform for digital asset management and financial technology solutions. Safe Haven has been building DeFi applications since 2017, which include the following:
- Inheriti — a decentralized platform for asset management and digital inheritance
- ThorPay — a multi-payment platform built for complex payment processing conducted by third-parties such as businesses, developers, bounty organizations, and payment processors
- ThorBlock — a solution for charities and fundraisers that helps users and organizations safely manage remittance and accounting of pooled funds
- Comet — a browser wallet used for several ecosystem projects
Safe Haven has also created a variety of other solutions that will supplement their core services. These include:
- SafeID — an identity provider that provides a secure method for login onto several platforms with a single username and password
- SafeKey — a FIDO2 U2F hardware device for strong encryption, made reliable in partnership with NitroKey
- Trust Alliance Network — and online hub for blockchain-related legal affairs
Together, Safe Haven and Matic Network look forward to this partnership, especially the mutual goal of offering digital inheritance to the people of India. More on this collaboration will be public, as the two projects pave the way forward.
For more information on Safe Haven:
Back to news